1. go to http://www.graboid.com/
2. download the Graboid application...takes about 2 minutes with a broadband connection. Once the software is downloaded – install it, launch, and click on New Account to register.
"When you enter Graboid, you will automatically see the most popular videos according to our users. You will have immediate access to over 150,000 movies and tv episodes. Browse our extensive collection to find videos that interest you. You can instantly watch movies online or download movies to watch or burn to dvd later." - graboid
3. search for the movie or tv series you've been dying too see! graboid is so easy to use, user friendly I should say.
We actually just finished with The Unit Season 4 episode 10. My husband and I enjoy watching that series but we just used to rely on DVDs and if not for graboid, we would have to wait for so long! Again, thanks to Random Finds I learned about graboid.
There are other sites suggested by 2 friends of Random Finds :
1. www.surfthechannel.com - from Tenzing S.
2. http://www.nosubscriptionrequired.net/ - from Richard Hartman
I haven't tried these 2 sites yet but I will in a few days. :o)
Got websites similar to the ones listed here? Me and my friends will surely try it out! and THANK YOU for it :o)
HAPPY VIEWING TO ALL =o)