THIS BLOG IS...

ANYTHING - anything from the rising of the sun til it's going down...

SOMETHING - something good, useful, helpful, encouraging, praiseworthy, creative, and so on...

EVERYTHING - everything you want to share in the context of family friendly environment

NOTE:
If you want to exchange links, just leave a comment HERE.

Cheers!

meili

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

WANT A 3-COLUMN TEMPLATE ON YOUR BLOG?

I saw poshpost's blog and thought a 3-column template would be great so I asked her how it's done. She then sent me a link to Webtalks where I was able to download for FREE the 3-column template... yep yep...it's FREE! You have several choices and they're really nice! After following the instructions, you can visit The Cutest Blog on the Block to look for the perfect background for you blog! Really cool and I enjoyed doing it.

However, just a word of caution... If you are changing from a 2-column template to a 3-column, make sure you back up your widgets. But if it's a new one like this blog, then you don't have to worry...

Got anymore template website suggestions? If you used the sites i suggested, how did you find it? Do let us know...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for mentioning me...but yeah, takes a lot of work to change templates.

i would also like to feature this guy's site, if only to acknowledge him coz i didn't donate to him...hehehe

Anonymous said...

would like to do that too but i am too busy to re-do the whole blog...hehe

Anonymous said...

well, for now, i don't need it for my blog. i really don't have a lot of widgets here coz mine is not a commercial blog. :-)

Rick said...

I see all these neat templates that people use, but then I read stories about people losing stuff. Your caution makes me think, "Why try." So I stick with the same old template that I've had from the very beginning. And the only reason I chose it, is because it was green - my favorite color.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online