THIS BLOG IS...

ANYTHING - anything from the rising of the sun til it's going down...

SOMETHING - something good, useful, helpful, encouraging, praiseworthy, creative, and so on...

EVERYTHING - everything you want to share in the context of family friendly environment

NOTE:
If you want to exchange links, just leave a comment HERE.

Cheers!

meili

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Santa in China!!!

Last Saturday we went to Walmart (yep, we have it here in China) and we were so happy to find Santa dancing :o) So I immediately told my baby to hold Santa's hand... I remember last year Christmas decors weren't up not until almost the 20th of December and there was no moving St. Nick. But now it's earlier and with Santa dancing, EJ was so amazed...not to metion I was more amazed! hihi... Somehow China's beginning to relate to the Christmas celebration - in terms of the occasion that is, but not the reason for this season - which is Christ's birth. But someday, I'm sure they will understand the real reason for this season :o)

Merry Christmas to you :o) From China with love...

2 comments:

Alenchik Litvinenko said...

hey... I'm so sad that we don't have Walmart here in Latvia, heard its great.. :)
Well, Christmas is around the corner!!! Lovely pics you have.. I should take some too!
:) Please stop by... I think you would enjoy my latest post at:
http://my-bits-n-pieces.blogspot.com/2008/12/whats-on-your-bucket-list.html

Claudia said...

The idea of Santa is great for kids. Wall mart is an interesting store, you can find what you need and lots of things you didn't know you needed.....

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online