THIS BLOG IS...

ANYTHING - anything from the rising of the sun til it's going down...

SOMETHING - something good, useful, helpful, encouraging, praiseworthy, creative, and so on...

EVERYTHING - everything you want to share in the context of family friendly environment

NOTE:
If you want to exchange links, just leave a comment HERE.

Cheers!

meili

Friday, December 19, 2008

Wana Be on the Billboards?

This is soooo... amazing!

A friend from Bacolod, Patricia has something really nice posted in her facebook and I told her how much I wanted it too! She then gave me this website - PhotoFunia. It is just so amazing what you can do with your pictures! And it's sooo easy to do! Just visit PhotoFunia and you'll know what to do next!

Just see the photos below! Pictures do paint a thousand words don't they? :o)

Model: Cindy Joyce - a wonderful cousin-in-law that has become like a younger sister to me here in China... Happy Birthday - you're a lady now (according to your ahia Joey! hihi) and very pretty!

Model: Margaret - a loving aunt to EJ and extremely close to my heart... I miss you sis :o) We'll see each other soon... I really love this shot - so YOU - simple yet pretty!

Do let me know if you know other sites similar to this one... I really enjoy photo editing :o) Have fun!


6 comments:

SSQuo said...

Dont know any recent sites, but about two years ago, TIME was coming out with its 'Person of the Year' award and of course it was going to go to people such as Bono, and the biggies, but as a way to involve the audience they asked anyone to send their pics as possible "People of the YEar' and they would show the picture on the New York Times Square huge hoarding that keeps flipping images. I sent in mine and a friends, and they picked ours. We werent there at the time it was shown, but they send you an image of it. I hope it was real! :)

theSNAPsisters said...

That website is to much fun!
Thank-you!

Anonymous said...

oh that's nice...sadly, i don't have time to do these things anymore. thanks for sharing :)

Anonymous said...


You can make more funny graphics with your digital photos @ http://www.FotoTrix.com (over 2,500 overlay templates).

Anonymous said...

It looks really cool and I like photofunia. Picjoke.com is another great site with different templates and daily updated with a new effect.

Anonymous said...

It looks really cool and I like photofunia. Picjoke.com is another great site with different templates and daily updated with a new effect.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online